www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming BarCamps
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 21:58:50 GMT
Hi again,

Apache Traffic Server is having another mini-BarCamp in Denver, July
9-10th. It's hosted by Comcast, and open to all developers and users of
ATS (or anyone interested in the project in general). I'm attaching the
announcement we sent out earlier.

Cheers,

-- Leif

Announcement:

Hi all,

it's our pleasure to announce the next US Apache Traffic Server BarCamp!
It will be held in downtown Denver, gracefully hosted by Comcast. It's a
two day event, going all day from July 9th to July 10th. We will work on
code, share experiences, come up with clever ideas, and help anyone who
has questions or problems. This is a "DevOps" event, so even if you are
not a hard-core C++ template wizard, you can participate (so I'm
definitely going to be there).

Please RSVP to zwoop@apache.org before June 15th, we'll send more
details with directions etc. once we have a better idea how many people
are participating. A few of us living in Denver can help with
accommodations  and travel to and from the airport as necessary.

Sincerely,

-- The Traffic Server PMC