www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@apache.org>
Subject BarCamp Slovenia: Initial interest
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:10:04 GMT
Hello all,

Branko Cibej (Brane) and I (Kevin) are in the process of planning out
a BarCamp in Slovenia, targeted for September.

Brane is in the midst of sounding out potential venues around Lasko
[1] (in Slovenian, put an "h" after any letter with a "hat" to get the
english pronounciation, so s = sh).

I am taking (initial) charge of prelim planning (and contacting
Apache).

I've looked at the advised project plan on the workflow [2] and I think
we have time to have the event in September.

I tried creating a page in the wiki.apache.org [3] (copying
BarCampDC [4]), but failed. I'd appreciate a pointer to where would
be a more appropriate location.

>From prior emails and workflow, our next step is to find a mentor.

Please, could a potential mentor contact me?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

[1] http://www.slovenia.info/?_ctg_kraji=4538&lng=2&redirected=1
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/BarCampNotes