www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts Hackathon
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:36:50 GMT
Hi folks,

I have prepared a 1.5 day event in Augsburg, Germany. Friday will be a
couple of presentations in the evening, Saturday is a whole day
Hackathon on Struts.

I (ASF member and Struts PMC) am organizing it. Three other Struts PMC
members are joining, give the talks and help with the Hackathon.

It's early september.

Currently I am preparing the website in order to make some buzz.

I already found the trademarking requirements and will send a message
for approval when I am done of course.

Is there anything else I need to do or what I could benefit of?

Specifically I am currently considering to ask for a donation for the
Hackathon day, because we don't have any sponsors yet (cost will be
around 25€ per person), but I don't like that much. If there is ASF
support for such mini-events, I would be glad to know about it.

Also I am not sure if there is somebody i need to contact, like f.e. comdev?

Thanks for all help,

Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de