xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Mukul Gandhi <muk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xerces-J 2.12.0 vs. Saxon: XSD 1.1 gYearMonth comparison is failing
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 05:58:26 GMT
On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:24 PM, Yitzhak Khabinsky <
Yitzhak.Khabinsky@millicom.com> wrote:

> The expression in the assert is working in Saxon with flying colors.
>
> The idea is to use the *gYearMonth* data type so it will check
> correctness of both year and month portions of it.

I think, the workaround XPath expressions I mentioned also solves your
problem. We also can't rule out the possibility that, Saxon could also have
a bug.
The XPath 2.0 processor available within Xerces, has passed all tests from
W3C XPath 2.0 test suite; therefore its trustworthy I believe.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi