xerces-j-users mailing list archives

From Michael Maenz <michael.ma...@iconten.de>
Subject Xerces2 Java 2.12.0 (XML Schema 1.1) in maven repository
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 23:56:59 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your great work first! And I’m a bit sad that Xerces2 with XML Schema 1.1 didn’t
make it into Java 10.

I would love to see it at least in the maven repository for simpler use. Using in local repository
isn’t really a solution, we’re doing tests on ci-server with svg-generation. Is there
a special reason to not put it into maven repository? I only found
org.opengis.cite.xerces.xercesImpl-xsd11 with version 2.12-beta-r1667115

Even if it is beta it could be named like that?

Is there anywhere a feature-completion-list (with a traffic light, like the batik project
has) for XML-Schema 1.1?

Thanks in advance!
-Michael