xerces-xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding xml-commons (xml-apis)
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:16:27 GMT
Hi,

We've never managed any of the artifacts on Maven Central. Whomever set
this up wasn't consistent with the version numbers. I think 2.0.2 actually
corresponds to the version of Xerces it was contained in so that would
make it rather ancient too. XML Commons External (XML APIs) 1.4.01 is the
most recent release.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development