xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: SAX classes in JAR wreaking havoc
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:20:52 GMT
On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 14:17, John Wilson wrote:

> [...]

So what does this mean now? The presence of the classes are causing
problems. I thrown together a JAR without those classes to get the
Turbine builds working again but this is a stopgap solution. Can we
package the ancillary classes in a second JAR and tell people to use
this if they need to? This is how it was originally wasn't it?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org