xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From "EXT-Raiteri, Ashley L" <ashley.l.rait...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Interceptors/Introspection patch
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:33:59 GMT
Aaron.
I am not sure I even understand what the patch provides.
The description in on your web page perhaps requires more knowledge than
I have to understand.  Can you explain it more thoroughly.
Ashley Raiteri
Boeing S&C

-----Original Message-----
From: arh14@cornell.edu [mailto:arh14@cornell.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 1:40 PM
To: rpc-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Interceptors/Introspection patch

Guys, it seems like a new release went out today...I haven't been able to
get a straight answer on whether any of you are interested in my
interceptors patch (since merged with Eric Kidd's Introspection patch).

http://aeolus.cit.cornell.edu/xmlrpc.html

Now that there is a new release I have to go back and update the patch.
Do you guys see any promise in this patch (either of them really)?  The
less I have to maintain in parallel the easier my life will be.

Aaron Hamid
Integration & Delivery
Cornell University