xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Redman <...@ergotech.com>
Subject Re: Dictionary vs. Hashtable in XmlRpc.java
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 02:59:25 GMT
Tim,

On 2002.06.06 20:38 Tim Peierls wrote:

> There is a 1.1 collections compatibility jar from Sun. Would
> that do the trick for your 1.1 user base?

I can't find the jar to download, nor the license, but in priciple I
have no objections.  I didn't know the jar existed - we may have use
for it elsewhere.  And I'm definitly not opposed to performance
improvements.

My only requirement is that the entire application can be deployed on
the server and viewed in an unmodified web-browser.  We can't mandate
plug-ins or browser versions.  Seems that the compatibility jar may be
a good solution all round.

Jim

--

Jim Redman