xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Peierls <...@peierls.net>
Subject Re: Dictionary vs. Hashtable in XmlRpc.java
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 04:07:36 GMT

Jim Redman wrote:
> I can't find the jar to download, nor the license, but in priciple I
> have no objections. ... And I'm definitly not opposed to performance
> improvements.

The README is in

http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/infobus/collectionsreadme.html

and the download (zip, not jar) is via a link from

http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/infobus/index.html

But right away there's a problem: Collections classes in
the 1.1 port have been repackaged in com.sun.java.util.collections.
To use this with the org.apache.xmlrpc code would require some
fancy Antwork (to build a special 1.1 version of the xml-rpc
client jar). But it could be done.

--tim