xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Automatic support of XML-RPC introspection
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:45:10 GMT
Hi,

Forgive me for being rather ignorant on introspection, but is there any
reason we want to require the XML-RPC server programmer to create public
static fields instead of using properties?

I do not speak for the rest of the list, so I can't answer your question
about whether we want that.

Cheers,
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks