xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Is it me or the server?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:54:42 GMT
Help!

I am debugging some changes I've made to the library codebase and
somethig is driving me crazy.  When I try an example at Userland, things
work fine.  However, I tried it against the server at usefulinc that
runs a PHP  XML-RPC server and it breaks.  The cause is some extra
integers being sent along with the XML.  These integers bump the
response size over the Content-length and destroy the response.  What
surprised me is that the unmodified library works fine for the same
method call!  Did someone build in a leniency feature to deal with this?
 If so I am having trouble finding it.  Here is a transcript of a
session with the server.  You can try it yourself.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

$ telnet xmlrpc.usefulinc.com 80