xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: XmlRpcClient Interface
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 00:30:01 GMT
Jim,

Sounds great!  I think the status now is that we are keeping the
XmlRpcClient class but pulling out the salient bits into more focused
classes.  The XmlRpcClient class will depend only on interfaces, and
implementations for those interfaces will be distributed in separate
packages to facilitate building JARs that are tailored to specific
users.  This is all still pre-alpha of course, and we weclome further
discussion.

Your's looks like a great use case to help us with the design direction
here.  If you search the archives for the "HttpClient Integration"
thread you can read a lot of the recent progress in this area, with the
bulk of the tangible code coming from Andrew Evers.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks