xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: New release of Apache XML-RPC
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:57:08 GMT
OK, so I got my system hitting the repository over SSH, but it doesn't
look like the code Andrew sent me has been committed yet.  Some of it is
there but theres no new branch and XmlRpcClient is still the old version
at least.

Should I make a branch with the zip or wait for you to put it up Andrew?

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks