xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Evers" <aev...@redwood.nl>
Subject Re: New release of Apache XML-RPC
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:08:02 GMT
> OK, so I got my system hitting the repository over SSH, but it doesn't
> look like the code Andrew sent me has been committed yet.  Some of it
> is  there but theres no new branch and XmlRpcClient is still the old
> version  at least.
>
> Should I make a branch with the zip or wait for you to put it up
> Andrew?

Well, it depends on whether we will use a branch or a tag. I'd prefer
not to use a branch, bit I don't really mind which. If there is any
debate, let it be now (I think you guys are awake now, since it's
evening here). If I don't hear anything I will tag whatever's in CVS
with the next sensible pre tag and then commit all I have to HEAD. I
can always back it out later ;)

Andrew.