xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Rall <...@finemaltcoding.com>
Subject Re: XmlRpcClient Interface
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 00:59:39 GMT
"Andrew Evers" <aevers@redwood.nl> writes:

> > I have the CLDC code, but didn't find the interface.  Is it hidden in
> > CVS or elsewhere?  Also I modified the XmlRpcClientLite, my
> > recollection is that there are plans for this that will modify it
> > significantly.
>
> Ryan and I are sharing code via private email at the moment.

Sounds like I'm not the only outsider interested in this code!  How
about a short-lived CLIENT_REFACTORING branch in CVS?  We could give
Ryan commit access, and you guys could proceed with the development
from here on out in ASF CVS.  Everyone would be free to comment, and
we can merge into the mainline when you think things are ready.  I'd
be happy to help with any CVS/branching/merging issues.  Thoughts?
--

Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com>