xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release plan
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:11:13 GMT
While we are making changes, why not vote on the release plan?

Please vote on the following release plans as follows:

+1 = In favor
0 = Don't care
-1 = Against it

Feel free to comment on why you voted as you did.

Plan 1:

Go forward with a 1.2 release as follows:
 - Beta release with bugfixes on February 15.
 - Testing happens from here on out; we elicit help on this via an
announcement through the new ws.apache.org site.
 - No date for stable release as we don't know how many bugs we will
hear about.
 - We will need to decide on milestones for beta and final.

Plan 2:
Go forward with a 1.2 release as follows:
 - No concrete dates yet.
 - Same as above otherwise

Plan 3:
Scrap the 1.2 release and go full steam for 2.0
 - Should spend some time organizing milestones for the 2.0 release instead.

I offer to take the lead on whichever we pick, but will need input and
help from you all as well.  Also I will defer to more senior developers
if any of you wants to take the lead on the release plan.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks