xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject [Fwd: Moving Base64 in HttpClient to commons-codec]
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:09:11 GMT
Just noticed this on the HttpClient mailing list.  Looks like things are
happening with Base64.  We should make sure our interests are
represented as well.  I know very little about the "new" version of
Base64 in the HttpClient package, but we should at least make sure that
our problems do not resurface.

Of course, we could just ignore them and keep our own fork.  (-1)

I am posting this instead of doing this because there is a risk I won't
get time to look at it for a couple days.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks