xml-security-users mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Verify signature references against a set of required elements?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:10:01 GMT
Jon,

Wow, that is some ugly code you have there!

<GRIN>.

There is no "nice" way I know of to do what you want - but one question
- why do you first extract everything from the set and put into a list?
  Can't you call nodes.contains() for each node you are interested in?

Cheers,
	Berin