xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Jain" <j...@gmx.net>
Subject NullPointerException
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:38:46 GMT
Every time I add or delete a document I get the following error:

DEBUG>
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.indexer.IndexPattern.getMatchLevel(IndexPatte
rn.java:155)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.indexer.IndexManager$SAXHandler.processEntry(
IndexManager.java:495)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.indexer.IndexManager$SAXHandler.startElement(
IndexManager.java:531)
        at
org.apache.xindice.xml.sax.SAXEventGenerator.processContainer(SAXEven
tGenerator.java:251)
        at
org.apache.xindice.xml.sax.SAXEventGenerator.processContainer(SAXEven
tGenerator.java:269)
        at
org.apache.xindice.xml.sax.SAXEventGenerator.start(SAXEventGenerator.
java:342)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.indexer.IndexManager$SAXHandler.<init>(IndexM
anager.java:462)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.indexer.IndexManager$SAXHandler.<init>(IndexM
anager.java:478)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.indexer.IndexManager.addDocument(IndexManager
.java:392)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.putDocument(Collection.java:627)
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.Collection.insertDocument(Collection.java:659
)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.corba.CollectionServant.insertDocument(Coll
ectionServant.java:317)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.corba.db.CollectionPOA._invoke(CollectionPO
A.java:181)
        at org.openorb.adapter.poa.POA.dispatch(POA.java:975)
        at
org.openorb.net.AbstractServerRequest.dispatch(AbstractServerRequest.
java:750)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.serve_request(ServerManagerImpl.jav
a:1467)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.thread_pool_main(ServerManagerImpl.
java:1410)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl.access$200(ServerManagerImpl.java:7
7)
        at
org.openorb.net.ServerManagerImpl$PoolThread.run(ServerManagerImpl.ja
va:1557)

Any ideas?

--
Eric Jain