xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Øyvind Vestavik <Oyvind.Vesta...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject xinidice rd output: linefeed/indent
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:21:34 GMT

I have added some xml files manually from my hard drive (originally
created with XMLSpy) using the xindiceadmin tool and have added
some dom threes from a java client I wrote.

When I retrieve my documents using the
xindiceadmin rd command it seems that xml documents added as dom are
printed to stdout _without_ linefeeds and indents and the ones added from
my hard drive are printed _with_ linefeed and indent.

How can I ensure that all documents are printed to standard out _WITH_
indent and linefeed??
I'm currently on a win2000 machine if that matters..

Thanks Øyvind

Øyvind Vestavik
Øvre Møllenberggt 44b
7014 Trondheim