xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Øyvind Vestavik <Oyvind.Vesta...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Names with spaces
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:08:03 GMT

I have documents stored with spaces in the keys. Allthough it was some
time back I wrote the program that stores my documents with a key
containing space, I seem to remember that xindice is a bit picky here..

Maybee it would be an Idea to replace spaces with underscores??

Øyvind

Øyvind Vestavik
Øvre Møllenberggt 44b
7014 Trondheim