xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From se teague <teagu...@email.unc.edu>
Subject Re: implementing new storage strategy for large documents?
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:49:12 GMT
This is really interesting! I emailed the list a few weeks ago - I'm in
the graduate school of Info Science at UNC and am building a prototype
for a Xindice database interface (either in Swing or just on the web for
ease of prototype presentation). Perhaps at some point we could merge
some ideas :)
Good stuff,
Susan