xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From George Papamarkos <g.papamar...@dcs.bbk.ac.uk>
Subject Re: XPath query for an attribute value
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:46:03 GMT
Geia sou Grigiri,

That's a good question and an extension of the API that supports this
kind of operations
would be helpful indeed.
The way I did it was by parsing the output !
I could not find something smarted and faster.

George

PS: Basika auto einai ena provlima to opoio antimetopisa kai egw.
Apo osa exw dei mexri ta twra den ypostirizetai kati tetoio apeu8eias
paramono me parsing.