xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Bharat.Sha...@NEXXTHEALTH.COM
Subject Corba Problem
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:23:15 GMT

Hi ..

I have installed XIndice on 3 machines..
On two machines it is working fine ...
but when i tried to install it on win 2000 server.. it is giving me

 org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE: can't instantiate default ORB imp
   jacorb.orb.ORB  minor code: 0  completed: No
     at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)
     at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)
     at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.jav
     at org.omg.CORBA.SystemException.<init>(SystemException.j

I went through the FAQ in which they have described this problem and i
followed
the same step..

Put JacOrb.jar in the class path and orb.properties in the jre/lib..

Still i am the server is giving the same error..
Can some one help me  on this

Thanks
Bharat

"WellChoice, Inc." made the following
 annotations on 03/26/2003 10:19:46 AM
Attention!  This electronic message contains information that may be
legally confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended
solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.
Release/Disclosure Statement