Hi shruthi,
                I was struck with same problem if you find a solution please send me the solution.
-----Original Message-----
From: Shruti Ahuja, Noida [mailto:shruti@noida.hcltech.com]
Sent: Montag, 24. März 2003 11:56
To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Exception in XUpdate

Hi,

I was trying out the XUpdate functionality on XIndice1.0 database. When i execute the org.apache.xindice.examples.XUpdate program, it gives the following exception -

org.apache.xindice.client.corba.db.APIException: IDL:org/apache/xindice/client/corba/db/APIException:1.0
        at org.apache.xindice.client.corba.db.APIExceptionHelper.read(APIExceptionHelper.java:112)
        at org.apache.xindice.client.corba.db._CollectionStub.queryCollection(_CollectionStub.java:836)
        at org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.services.XUpdateQueryServiceImpl.updateResult(XUpdateQueryServiceImpl.java:165)
        at org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.services.XUpdateQueryServiceImpl.update(XUpdateQueryServiceImpl.java:185)
        at XUpdate.main(XUpdate.java:94)
XML:DB Exception occured 1 Query Processing Error
Is this a problem with this version of Xindice . Is it fixed in the code in CVS ?

Thanx in advance ,

Shruti Ahuja
HCL Technologies Ltd.
NetCentric Division
A--11, Sec 16 NOIDA- INDIA
Tel : 4510701/ 702/ 813 ext 3028

Disclaimer:

This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.  If you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.