xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From cumming...@netscape.net (Steven Cummings)
Subject RE: URGENT Help - Embedded Xindice
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 15:13:36 GMT
I have successfully deployed Xindice in a webapp NOT named Xindice (nor xindice, nor xindice-1.1b).
It was a fairly simple process actually. I just ripped some of the code off XindiceServlet
and neglected to start the XML-RPC server. I then place this new servlet in my web.xml file,
but did not give it a mapping since I would use my own code to access it with the embedded
protocol. From there you can pretty much include anything else in the webapp (servlets, JSPs,
etc). If you need more details, just let me know. I don't know how much this helps, but there
are a couple of things that I didn't get from your email, like are you still wanting to provide
a XindiceServlet accessible to users (I wouldn't think so), and where is the code that is
trying to access the collection? It pretty much needs to be in the same webapp (or on the
same machine).

HTH
/S