xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Juri Memmert <memm...@jpmdesign.de>
Subject Re: Real World
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 23:25:03 GMT
Am Mon, 2003-05-19 um 23.21 schrieb
Bryan.Dollery@correspondence.school.nz:

Hi Bryan,

> My client is looking at xml databases at the moment, and they'd like a
> little more information about Xindice. Is there anyone on this list who's
> using it in a production environment who wouldn't mind having a brief email
> discussion with me?

I am not using it in a production environment yet, but I conducted most
of the tests I needed to find out whether to use it in a productive
setting for a customer.

Cheers,

	Juri Memmert

-----
"There was a vague, unpleasant manginess about his appearence; he
somehow seemed dirty, though a close glance showed him as carefully
shaven as an actor, and clad in immaculate linen." -- H.L. Mencken, on
the death of William Jennings Bryan