xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Trevor Leung" <trevorle...@cuhk.edu.hk>
Subject RE: Real World
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 02:15:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Xindice in News and Media Industries and now use
it for storing news in XML format which is part of a Content Management System.

Regards,

Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: Juri Memmert [mailto:memmert@jpmdesign.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 7:25 AM
To: Xindice
Subject: Re: Real World

Am Mon, 2003-05-19 um 23.21 schrieb
Bryan.Dollery@correspondence.school.nz:

Hi Bryan,

> My client is looking at xml databases at the moment, and they'd like a
> little more information about Xindice. Is there anyone on this list who's
> using it in a production environment who wouldn't mind having a brief email
> discussion with me?

I am not using it in a production environment yet, but I conducted most
of the tests I needed to find out whether to use it in a productive
setting for a customer.

Cheers,

	Juri Memmert

-----
"There was a vague, unpleasant manginess about his appearence; he
somehow seemed dirty, though a close glance showed him as carefully
shaven as an actor, and clad in immaculate linen." -- H.L. Mencken, on
the death of William Jennings Bryan