xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "António Santos" <ansan...@fe.up.pt>
Subject Setting Id attribute with XIndice's auto-generated ID
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:03:56 GMT
Hi all,

A few days ago I posted here a question on how to set an element's attribute
as an index with the auto-generated IDs. Since noone replied, I'm now
reformulating the question.
All my XML documents have an Id attribute in the root element. When I send one
of these XML documents to XIndice (to store it), that Id attribute is still
empty and I want XIndice to fill that attribute automatically with the
auto-generated ID, and then store the document. Is that possible? If so, how
can I do that? And then, how to set that attribute as the index for that
collection?

Anyone?

Thanks,

Antonio Santos