xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Asim Raja <AR...@netnumina.com>
Subject newbie question
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:29:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems trying to run the Xindice Admin tool.

I have Tomcat 4.1 installed in "C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1"
and Xindice installed in "C:\xml-xindice-1.0". The Java Home is pointing to
a JDK1.3.1

I have the Tomcat and Xindice Server running in the background. I can verify
that Tomcat is running fine. The Xinice server window tells me that the
server is running. When I try to run the Xindice Admin tool, I get a Java
exception. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Below is the what is on the screen:

C:\xml-xindice-1.0\bin>xindice
ECHO is off.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Common
C:\xml-xindice-1.0\bin>

Regards
Asim