xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Gerardo Leon Eivet" <eive...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Xpath no find all results!
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:46:48 GMT

SORRY!
the collection correct is /tiplaboral/actor/A/A

the xpath correct is
/ACTOR[@NOMBRE='ANTONIO']

I have work with this data base since 2002, I make xpath querys in before
days ,
and I haven´t problems.

Now, I have more 1000 documents in the collection, xpath not return all
results!

Greetings!

>From: "Kevin Ross" <Kevin.Ross@iVerticalLeap.com>
>To: <xindice-users@xml.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: Xpath no find all results!
>Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:33:07 -0600
>
>1.  xpath queries are case sensitive.  It should be
>/actor[@NOMBRE='ANTONIO']
>2.  the command line states you are querying /tiplaboral/A/A  when you
>say the collection is /tiplaboral/actor/A/A.  These are mismatched,
>which one is correct?
>
>-Kevin Ross

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx