xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "STONE,ROBERT (HP-SanDiego,ex1)" <bob.st...@hp.com>
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:28:48 GMT
Hi,

I have Xindice running as an webapp on Weblogic 6.1 (W2000, JDK1.3.1)
Here is the printout from the same shell, the weekend and WL reboot apart:

C:\java\xml-xindice\bin>client li -c
xmldb:xindice://localhost:7001/db/athp/life
work
serviceLocation=</Xindice/>

languageIdx
countryIdx
baseIdx
roleIdx

Total Indexes: 4

C:\java\xml-xindice\bin>client li -c
xmldb:xindice://localhost:7001/db/athp/life
work
serviceLocation=</Xindice/>

Total Indexes: 0

The data in the table is still accessible however the access speed is back
to its pre-indexed level.
The database is in location separate from WEB-INF and I can see all the
index files on the disc (non 0 size). In the prior builds I noticed the
opposite problem when the indexes wouldn't be deleted at all.

Regards,

Bob Stone