xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Boris Rousseau" <brouss...@tssg.org>
Subject Re: Help with performance problem and download of latest Xindice
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:58:33 GMT
Hi !

I basically followed the instructions of the following page: http://torchbox.com/xml/xindice/xindice.html
Alternatively, there is also this page: http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XindiceProjectPages

Note that the new version of the Java Web Service Developer Pack (version 1.2) comes with
Xindice and tomcat.
You can find it there http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html

Regards,
Boris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jcplerm
  To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 9:02 PM
  Subject: Help with performance problem and download of latest Xindice

  I was using JSDK1.4.0 and XIndice 1.0 with reasonable performance, I was happy with it.
  Today I upgraded to JDSK1.4.2 and XIndice now seems to ignore any indices, since any queries,
even on my very small database now take at least a couple of seconds (before they were instantaneous).

  So, I guess I need to upgrade XIndice, but how can I obtain the latest version of XIndice?

  Can someone provide clear and concise instructions on how to do that?

  Thanks,

  jlerm