xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Murthi <vi...@omega.uta.edu>
Subject Xindice with AXIS
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:26:40 GMT
Hi all,

Is it possible to access (i.e list collections and query etc) Xindice
using SOAP? anybody tried this before? I am planning to invoke Xindice
as service inside AXIS and then try to do operations using SOAP by
writing a small AXIS client.

So far I am have been starting up Xindice as a servlet hosted using
Tomcat and interface it using XMLRPC Python client. Interested in doing
the same using SOAP 'cuz Tomcat + AXIS + GSI (Grid Security
Infrastructure) provides me an authentication and authorization layer to
acccess the services hosted by AXIS server.

Thanks,
Vijay.