xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From matt ma <mattmapr...@yahoo.com>
Subject xindice 1.1 xupdate java xml-rpc
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 04:13:31 GMT
Hello,

Does anyone have any code samples or point me to where
I can find some code samples on executing xupdate
statements with xml-rpc in java?  I'm a heavy user of
xupdate on xindice 1.0 and would like to migrate my
code to use xindice 1.1 and xml-rpc.

So far, all I've found is
How to send XML-RPC messages to Xindice 1.1
http://www.coachingplatform.com/dev/xindiceRPC1.1cmds.html

which is useful but does not mention anything about
XUpdate statements.

I also looked in the
org\apache\xindice\server\rpc\messages package and did
not find any messages associated with Xupdate.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-matthew