xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Perry Molendijk" <pe...@inflexions.com>
Subject DTD declarations in XML docs
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:23:23 GMT
BlankHello

Recently there has been a thread in regards to expanding DTD comments. There were quite a
few suggestions as to what could be done to resolve the problem and I think the original "poster"
did get it to work. However, I think I tried every combination of suggested solutions and
Xindice versions and I still can't get it to work.

What I would like to achieve is to add a document to Xindice with for example the Simple DocBook
DTD declaration in the header:

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified DocBook XML V1.0//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/simple/1.0/sdocbook.dtd">

And then to to retrieve it just like that.

Because the DTD I want to use is not 100% stable I don't want to go the way of normalising
the DTD yet.

I am not too fussed about which version of Xindice it will work in 1.0 or CVS.

Regards,

Perry Molendijk