xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Boris Rousseau" <brouss...@tssg.org>
Subject Re: Xpath inclusion operator
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:02:58 GMT
Hi again,

None of those actually give me any result.
Is there a particular syntax for Xindice?
If so, is there any reference guides for Xpath in Xindice?

Regards,
Boris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karol Hennessy
  To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 3:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Xpath inclusion operator

  What your asking won't work, the and/or operators can only go inside the "[ ]" as far as
I know.

  Something like this usually works for me

  /AAA[BBB=\'username\' and CCC=\'id\']

  or maybe this:

  /AAA[BBB=\'username\' or CCC=\'id2\']

  All the results have to have the same root node I think. That is, you can have some results
starting <AAA>... and some <BBB>. They have to be one or the other. You may need
two queries for what you want.

  Karol.