xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Boris Rousseau" <brouss...@tssg.org>
Subject Re: Xpath inclusion operator
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:20:07 GMT
Got it sorted ...
The exact syntax is in fact //AAA[BBB='username' and CCC='id']

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Boris

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Karol Hennessy
    To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
    Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 3:26 PM
    Subject: Re: Xpath inclusion operator

    What your asking won't work, the and/or operators can only go inside the "[ ]" as far
as I know.

    Something like this usually works for me

    /AAA[BBB=\'username\' and CCC=\'id\']

    or maybe this:

    /AAA[BBB=\'username\' or CCC=\'id2\']

    All the results have to have the same root node I think. That is, you can have some results
starting <AAA>... and some <BBB>. They have to be one or the other. You may need
two queries for what you want.

    Karol.