xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Lischke" <lisc...@novacom.net>
Subject Migrating 1.0 -> 1.1 (XML-RPC-Handler)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:03:34 GMT
Hi,

I always feared the change-over from our mostly succesful xindice1.0
with XMLRPC-Handler to the actual redesigned xindice1.1

But now i read that i can use xindice "out of the box" with the old
start skript, which then runs inside jetty.

Now my question, now that xindice1.1 is based on xmlrpc, how can i use
my xindiceAdmin in php (which is based on the phpXindiceAdmin project)
with the new version..........

My xindiceAdmin was using the XML-RPC Handler which i added to
xindice1.0

Thanx in advance

--
Stefan Lischke