xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Yury Mikhienko <Yury.Mikhie...@mobicomk.ru>
Subject Re: Xindice-query out of XSLT-stylesheet
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:32:13 GMT
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:23:42 +0200
"Andreas Rittershofer" <andreas@rittershofer.de> wrote:

> How can I make a Xindice-query out of XSLT-stylesheet?
>
> I have here Tomcat and Cocoon with Xalan and Xerces. The data source
> are at the moment xml-files. Now I want as data source Xindice. My
> XSLT-stylesheets should query Xindice. How to do this?
>
> Or should I better ask in a Cocoon-mailinglist?

May be you must use cocoon transformation document scheme

1. Generate document (using XMLDBSource) from Xindice
2. Transform document
3. Serialize

the sample from cocoon sitemap.xmap:

   <map:match pattern="db-news">
    <map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="query">
      <map:generate src="xmldb:xindice:///db/web/news-arch/#{1}"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>
   </map:match>

--