xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen Niehoff <nieh...@et.FH-Osnabrueck.DE>
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 09:34:22 GMT
Hello,

how can i indexing my document(that is attached) for example "title"
(mv_doc:document/mv_doc:metadata/ims:lom/ims:general/ims:title/ims:langstring)?
Must i insert the indexes before or after in inserting the documents?

bye Jürgen

P.S.:  When i transforming the results from org.w3c.Node(getContentAsDOM) to DOM4J Objects
i get
problems with the namespace of the "langstring" Node beause of the attribute "xml:lang". The

namespace "xml" is not defined in this document. I think i must not define this Namespace,
but i
am not sure. When i get a document from Xindice, like that one that is attached, the
DOM4J-Object had a Namespace "xml" with an empty URI. Does anbody known this problem?