xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Peter G. Lane" <l...@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject Re: Collection numbers: Here's what's going on
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:11:27 GMT
I've just run into a similar problem.  I looked into the code and it
appears that the Collection.close() method is essentially a no-op (does
nothing but return true).  Does this in fact mean that all of these
collection files are not being closed or am I missing something?  I
thought maybe the dispose() method would do more, but it simply calls
the close() method.  This would corroberate my observations that I have
to kill my JVM to clean up these open files.

Peter