xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From g4 <ja...@root10.net>
Subject Re: THIS IS AN UGLY DEBUG TOOL!
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:26:51 GMT

On Tuesday, Sep 2, 2003, at 08:49 Europe/London, Kai Wörner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the above message should tell me that xindice is running inside
> tomcat. But is the "To browse the database, follow the link _db_"-link
> supposed to work? I'm still trying to find the right connection-string
> to my db, but maybe it simply isn't running the way it's supposed to?

I don't know if this is the bug you are referring to; if you go to say
http://127.0.0.1:8080/Xindice/ you get the UGLY DBUG TOOL but all links
are broken and it just reverts back to the front page?

if this is so, the right path is for example:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/Xindice/?db/

http://127.0.0.1:8080/Xindice/?db/YourCollection/

Hope this helps

> Thanks,