xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Karol Hennessy <karol.henne...@physics.org>
Subject Re: Xpath inclusion operator
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:26:40 GMT
What your asking won't work, the and/or operators can only go inside
the "[ ]" as far as I know.

Something like this usually works for me

/AAA[BBB=\'username\' and CCC=\'id\']

or maybe this:

/AAA[BBB=\'username\' or CCC=\'id2\']

All the results have to have  the same root node I think.  That is, you
can have some results starting <AAA>... and some <BBB>.  They have to
be one or the other.   You may need two queries for what you want.

Karol.