xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From chasee <chaseexm...@yahoo.com>
Subject xml-rpc in xindice1.1b2
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:06:27 GMT
Hello to all:

For xml-rpc in xindice1.1b2, got a couple of questions:
1. what is the suggested client implementation, though I guess all implementations of xmlrpc
should be ok. I am using sourceforge's.
2. what is the necessary configuration (additional) at the server and client side, if there's
any?
3. is there an example in the xindice deliverable that show how I should form the method string
to pass to the xml-rpc server. Example: to get the property of the database, pass "db.getProperty"?
and the host and port, is it just my web server and whatever port the apache tomcat is listening?
4. I got a org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException exception. Besides,
when I ran  IntegrationXmlRpcTests, I also had Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
junit/framework/Test exception.

Does somebody know any tutorial of xindice-xmlrpc over on the Web?

any input is appreciated.