xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Matthieu RIOU <matthieu_r...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Updating specific documents in a Collection
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:51:20 GMT
Hi,

I want to update a document in a collection but the element used to select the document in
the collection and the element I want to replace are different. For example in :

<user>
      <name>Joe</name>
      <address>
            <street>Michigan Avenue</street>
            <city>Chicago</city>
      </adresse>
</user>

How can I express that I want to change the city to Detroit in the document having Joe as
name ?? My understanding is that xupdate is made to update a document so how do you do when
you want to update only some documents in a collection ??

Thanks a lot. Matt.