xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "webhiker@tiscali.fr" <webhi...@tiscali.fr>
Subject Re: Predicates are ignored in Xindice XPATH?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:47:24 GMT
Hi Terry,

No, even the testbed confirms my suspicions.
The following expression on the testbed :
(//data)[position()=last()]

is what I want - only a single result. But running this through Xindice
it gives me a ResourceSet containing 3 resources.

Seems the syntax is translated a bit ambiguously for some reason.

I've not been able to solve the problem.

WH