xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Cores, Gustavo" <Gustavo.Co...@factiva.com>
Subject Xindice cvs version (as of 02/10/2003) installation - newbie
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:27:16 GMT
I'm trying to use the latest cvs version which I have downloaded today
from the CVS repository.
I build the src code with no problems. I = put the war file in Tomcat
5.0 web apps but it doesn't build the db folder nor I can see the the
debug web page, it doesn't seem to start the database. This worked fine
with version 1.1b1. What could be the reason for this?

Also, how could I use the embedded db if I wanted to? I don't see any
start_xindice file, am I meant to build it?  Help, please!

I'm using jdk 1.4.2_01, and java web services 1.2.

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo Cores