xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Achille Tatuebu <achill...@yahoo.com>
Subject Creating a test collection under Linux red hat 9.A
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:41:12 GMT
Hi!
I just installed xindice on Linux Red hat 9.A
The installation seems to have worked successfully.
I started the Server on linux's terminal. So in the
Terminal window, I got the information "Server
running".
But when I tried to create a collection typing the
command line "xindiceadmin ac -c /db -n addressbook"
as stated in the installation guide, I didn't get any
response. I looks like nothing happened.
Can anybody help me?
I am just a beginner.
Best regards.
Achille